Mastering Go-to-Market Webinar June 9th
What is your target market and what does an ideal customer look like? Who is your buyer? What problems are you solving for them? How will you connect with your prospects and gain early traction?
On June 9th, we'll share the Four-Step Go-to-Market Process, vital for the success of any Startup.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The importance of a “go-to-market” strategy to your business
- The critical differences in targeting other businesses (B2B) and targeting consumers (B2C).
- How to identify early target customers or your target markets
- How to know if you have a product-market fit problem
- How to clarify your Unique Value Proposition
Go-To Market Webinar
Together, we will review the core steps to building a winning go-to-market strategy for both B2B and B2C business models.
These principles are critical to business success whether you are a startup or a more mature company looking to enter a new market or launch a new product.
Reserve my spot
Your instructors: Isabelle Perreault and Scott Morin
We've been in your shoes!
Scott and I have over 40 years of combined Go-to-Market experience. We have served as marketing and sales executives and coaches and are now business owners ourselves. We are intimately aware of the million and one things that need to happen when launching a business or leading a mature company into a new market. We look forward to seeing you on June 9th!