The most comprehensive program for building your Go-to-Market strategy, reducing your time to market and achieving early traction and revenue.
As a business owner or leader you already know that MANY factors must come together to get your product or service into the hands of your ideal customer.
We'll give you a step-by-step plan and together, we'll get it done in 8 weeks. You will clarify and prioritize your target markets, define your ideal customer and the problems you solve for them, learn how to build your account and prospect lists, and develop a marketing and sales plan that will nurture them to a sale.
Before we tell you about the program, let's talk about who it's for...
Now more than ever, being able to adapt to an evolving market is essential to the success and longevity of your business.
Your time is so valuable, so why waste it? You might be...
- An entrepreneur and founder who wants to get early momentum and find the perfect market for your product in order to generate consistent revenues.
- A marketing or sales leader in your organization who needs to develop a solid pipeline of prospects and nurture them to a close.
- A consultant who wants to help your clients develop their go to market strategy.
- Someone with a dream or a plan of launching a business and you want to set yourself up for success now.
You are in the right place and this program is for you!
We want to give you the tools you need, with tons of templates and personal support. Why push sand uphill? Develop the critical skills to continually evolve as your market matures, customer needs shift or as you introduce new products to market.
As a business owner or leader, go-to-market skills will serve you for the life of your business!
By the end of this 8-week masterclass you will have:
- Identified and prioritized your markets and the market opportunities.
- Clearly articulated your unique value proposition and the problems you solve.
- Conducted a competitive analysis to assess positioning and messaging that will cut through the noise.
- Defined your ideal buyer or customer.
- Learned how to identify your target accounts and build a list.
- Understood the critical importance of content and lead generation in a digital economy.
- Built a content strategy framework aligned to the needs you meet and problems you solve.
- Assessed your marketing mix and which channels are best for business-to -business (B2B) or business -to-consumer (B2C) marketing.
- Downloaded your marketing plan and budget template to hit the ground running or evaluated the plan you already have.
- Reviewed key sales methodologies and evaluated which one is right for you.
- Assessed how to scale your sales operations.
- Gained a full understanding of sales execution to pick the model that works best for you and
- Assessed your current set of tools to know if you have the “tech stack” that will help you scale.
We're talking 22 lessons, 17 worksheets and templates, 4 live Q&A sessions, a private community group and individual support.
What founders like you are saying about Mastering Go-to-Market...
“We didn’t really know just how much we didn’t know”.
Your instructors: Isabelle Perreault and Scott Morin
We've been in your shoes!
Scott and I have over 40 years of combined Go-to-Market experience. We have served as marketing and sales executives and coaches and are now business owners ourselves. We are intimately aware of the million and one things that need to happen when launching a business or leading a mature company into a new market. We will be there with you every step of the way!
Enroll in Mastering Go-to-Market Today!
Developing a comprehensive Go-to-Market strategy is an investment in time and resources, but is a critical step in building a viable, sustainable business. Let’s take the guesswork out of the Go-to-Market process so you can focus on growing your company and your revenue.
What you get:
- 7 Modules walking you through the step by step GTM process
- 22 lessons that build onto one another from both a B2B and B2C lens (Full curriculum below)
- 17 worksheets and templates accumulated over 20 years of practical, hands on work, including: a full GTM worksheet, competitive analysis template, defining your unique value proposition worksheet, a full marketing plan template and budget template, sales methodologies cheat sheet and more.
- 4 live Q&A coaching sessions with us where we answer your questions and help you get unstuck
- A private community group to engage with other GTM students and your coaches 7 days a week.
- You'll have access to the entire course starting on day one but we recommended taking the lessons one at a time in sequential order. Every lesson builds unto the next and frankly, it helps to avoid the overwhelm of trying to go through everything at once! Trust the process and at the end of 8 weeks, you will have a solid GTM plan and have the know-how to execute it.
*Pay in three convenient monthly payments OR pay in full and get a private, one-on-one 30 minute coaching call (via Zoom) with myself or Scott at the end of the course to go over your GTM plan.
We've developed full Go-to-Market plans for clients for 10x the cost of this course. We wanted to make our framework available to everyone who is willing to put in the work. Go-to-Market is an essential business strategy for survival and resilience, especially in the decade of disruption to come.
PLUS this launch bonus!
PLUS If you enroll before October 18 at midnight, you will get exclusive access to a bonus lesson: “Future-Proofing your Business" and a group coaching call. We will talk about the massive shifts that have been required due to the pandemic and how to thrive in an increasingly digital economy. You also get access to a full Digital Transformation playbook.
Not convinced yet? Here's what's inside:
Module 1: The Fundamentals of Go to Market
In Module 1, you will learn where the go to market strategy fits in your business model and the importance of achieving product-market fit.
- Lesson 1: Go to Market Overview
- Lesson 2: Difference and Similarities between B2B and B2C
- Lesson 3: Understanding Market Maturity and Why it Matters
- Lesson 4: When and how to Pivot.
Module 2: Defining your Unique Value Proposition
In Module 2, the goal is to understand how to be seen and understood.
- Lesson 1: Understanding Customer Needs
- Lesson 2: Why us and not them? Your Differentiators
- Less 3: Adjusting your Positioning and Messaging to your UVP
Module 3: Defining your Target Markets (B2B Focus)
In Module 3, you will learn how to identify and prioritize your potential markets
- Lesson 1: Identifying your Markets
- Lesson 2: Identifying top Accounts and Building your List
Module 4: Channel and Marketing Strategies (B2B Focus)
In Module 4, you will learn how to nudge buyers forward in their path to purchase.
- Lesson 1: Funnel Fundamentals: Understand the Decision Stages
- Lesson 2: Create your Buyer Personas
- Lesson 3: Importance of Content and Inbound Marketing
- Lesson 4: Understand the marketing mix
Module 5: Customer Personas and Marketing Strategies (B2C Focus)
In Module 5, you will learn how to align your marketing and sales to the customer lifecycle.
- Lesson 1: Building your Customer Avatar
- Lesson 2: Importance of Content in Attracting your ideal Customer
- Lesson 3: Develop your Marketing Strategy
Module 6: Developing your Marketing Plan (B2C Focus)
In Module 6, you will learn how to develop your tactical plan
- Lesson 1: Develop your tactical plan and build your budget
- Lesson 2: Tools of the Trade for Scaling a Business
Module 7: Sales Execution
In Module 7, you will learn about the nuances of combined sales and marketing operations and when to scale them.
- Lesson 1: Fundamentals of Sales Execution
- Lesson 2: The Top Sales Methodologies
- Lesson 3: Scaling your Sales Operations
- Lesson 4: Customer Relationship Management
The HUGE benefit of this program is the step-by-step approach, each module building on the other, walking you through every phase of bringing your product to market. Each module has a combination of worksheets, templates or cheat sheets that we have developed over the span of decades of work! This alone is worth 10x the price of the course!
Scott and I can't wait to guide you through your Go-to-Market Plan over the next 8 weeks...
In these times of high stress and uncertainty for many businesses, understanding the basics of Go-to-Market can help you assess your current business model or whether or not to target new markets or change your marketing and sales approach. In essence making sure you have a business that can thrive in an increasingly digital economy.
If you're a founder and entrepreneur, you cannot afford to waste time. Let us guide you through this. And if you're a marketing/sales leader, this will definitely give clarity to your plan and help you execute.
We guarantee our time and commitment to your success! We look forward to meeting you inside Mastering Go to Market and in the Facebook Group! Let's do this!
Get in touch with me directly if you have any questions about this program: Isabelle@Differly.com
Mastering Go-to-Market Launch
Join the October Cohort and start 2021 with a strong GTM plan!